The ARTIC 8000 (8 A) is specifically designed to charge 12 V batteries such as motorbikes, boats, cars, utility vehicles or motor homes. It ensures an automatic charge 2 times faster than a traditional charger and controlled by a microprocessor. The battery can be charged in situ and safely left unattended.
- Designed for 12 V batteries from 4 to 160 Ah, or for maintenance charging up to 240 Ah.
- 3 charge modes for maximum versatility:
- SLOW : designed to safely charge small batteries (< 15 Ah).
- FAST : ideal for most 12 V batteries.
- COLD : special charge for cold weather (less than 5°C) and for Start & Stop batteries (EFB & AGM).
- Optimised maintenance charge, the charger can remain permanently connected for example whilst a vehicle is not in use over the winter. The «Auto Restart» function means that the charger will memorise the settings and restart automatically in the event of a power cut.