OQ Series Open Stack
OQ open stack series models consist of a rack style driver chassis, a high voltage stack assembly, and a remote control unit. The driver chassis is provided in a cabinet which is 10.86” H X 19.75” W X 25.06” D. The remote control unit is 5.218” H X 19.00” W X 6.625” D.
The OQ open stack family are sophisticated 8 kW power supplies with extremely low ripple and noise. They are air insulated fast response units with tight regulation
The OQ Series are fully compliant with the following European Directives:
- EN61010/ IEC61010, Safety
- EN61000-6-4, Conducted and Radiated Emissions
- EN61000-6-2:2005, Conducted and Radiated Immunity
- 2011/65/EU, Restriction of the use of Hazardous Substances (RoHS)
Specifications apply from 5% to 100% rated voltage. (Operation is guaranteed down to zero voltage with a slight degradation of performance.)
Input: 187-228 V RMS, 3Ø, 48-63 Hz, 13 kVA maximum at full load. Less than 40A/Ø at 208 VAC. A five position terminal block with protective cover is provided.
Mains service must be protected with fuses or circuit breakers with a maximum rating of 125 A for 208 VAC models & 100 A for 380 through 480 VAC models.
- 8kW to 40kW
- 0-200kV through 0-500kV
- Open Stack High Voltage Low Ripple
- Tight Regulation
- Constant Voltage/Constant Current Operation
- Arc Quench & Arc Count
- Parallelable to 40kW
- RS232, USB, & Optional Ethernet Control
- 3 Year Warranty