MQ Series 300 Watt
Models from 0 to 1 kV through 0 to 60 kV; Weight
The MQ Series is a family of sophisticated, medium power, high voltage power supplies that complies with current international safety and EMI directives. We have packaged this series as a space saving module to avoid the expense of front panels and displays. However, no compromises in performance and/or operating features have been made. The result is a power supply that offers outstanding value for a wide range of demanding applications.
The MQ Series of 300 watt high voltage supplies feature flexible embedded controls with low ripple and noise. They are air insulated, fast response units, with tight regulation and extremely low arc discharge currents Please refer to Technology > Applications page on our web site for typical applications.
The MQ Series with F22 option, are fully compliant with the Following European Directives:
- EN61000-3-2, Line Harmonics.
- EN61010/ IEC61010, Safety
- EN61000-6-4, Conducted and Radiated Emissions
- EN61000-6-2:2005, Conducted and Radiated Immunity
- 2011/65/EU, Restriction of the use of Hazardous Substances (RoHS)
- 300 W
- 0-1 kV through 0-60 kV
- Compact Module
- Low Ripple
- Tight Regulation
- Constant Voltage/Constant Current Operation
- Arc Quench & Arc Count
- Air Insulated
- RS232, USB, & Optional Ethernet Control
- 3 Year Warranty