C Series 1 Watt DC-HVDC
- +12VDC Input [11.5 to 16V]
- Voltage Regulated
- Output Voltages from 100V to 8000V
- 0 to 100% Programmable Output
- High Reliability 2.6MHrs MTBF
- <50ppm/°C Temperature Coefficient
- Shielded Case for Low EMI
- Low Ripple - down to 0.002%
- 3 Year Warranty
The C Series is a line of miniature, regulated high voltage power supplies. Each model is programmed from 0 to 100% of rated output via a 0 to +5 volt, DAC-compatible, high-impedance programming input voltage. An externally accessible potentiometer provides adjustable gain trim, allowing for individual calibration of units.
These converters exhibit very low ripple, noise, and EMI/RFI by utilizing a quasi-sinewave oscillator, shielded transformer, excellent filtering techniques and an isolated steel enclosure featuring a separate grounding pin. A proprietary encapsulation process and a custom UL 94 V-0 listed, high-performance formula are used to achieve excellent high voltage and thermal properties. Temperature drift is typically less than 50ppm/°C.