MOR Series 16 – 40V Input – 120 Watt
DC converters operates from a standard 28 volt bus and offers a wide input range of 16 to 40 VDC. Full operation over the military temperature range, -55°C to +125°C, makes the MOR Series an ideal choice for military, aerospace, space, and other high reliability applications. In compliance with MIL-STD-704D, the converters will withstand transients of up to 50 volts for up to 120 milliseconds. Use Interpoint’s FMCE-1528 EMI filter to meet the requirements of MIL-STD-461C CE03 and CS01 and/or MIL-STD-461D, E and F CE102 and CS101 levels of conducted emissions. The converters are offered with standard screening, “ES” screening, or fully compliant to “883” MIL-PRF-38534 Class H screening. Standard microcircuit drawings (SMD) are available.
The MOR Series converters incorporate a single-ended forward topology which uses a constant frequency Pulse Width Modulator (PWM) current mode control design and switches at 550 kHz, nominal.
Parallel operation with current share, up to 5 units (540 watts) Output flexibility, trim of 60% to 110%
- Operating temperature -55° to +125°C
- Input voltage 16 to 40 VDC
- Transient protection 50 V for 120 ms
- Fully isolated, magnetic feedback
- Fixed high frequency switching
- Remote sense on single output models
- Inhibit function
- Sync In and Sync Out
- Indefinite short circuit protection
- High power density with up to 87% efficiency