HTC Heat Transfer Compound
HTC Heat Transfer Compound is a non silicone thermal interface material recommended where the efficient and reliable thermal coupling of electrical and electronic components is required or between any surface where thermal conductivity or heat dissipation is important. They should be applied to the base and mounting studs of diodes, transistors, thyristors, heat sinks, silicone rectifiers and semi-conductors, thermostats, power resistors and radiators.
- Excellent non-creep characteristics
- Very high thermal conductivity; 0.9 W/m.K
- Wide operating temperature -50°C to +130°C
- Low evaporation weight loss
- Easy to use and available in aerosol form, HTCA
- Low toxicity