The latest addition to the high power range of digital programmable 3 phase 5kW AC-DC power supplies offers flexible operation with uncomplicated low line input requirements.
The new HPL5K0 series offers both constant voltage and constant current operation, along with the flexibility and user configurability needed for applications such as LED curing and heating, 2D and 3D printing, battery charging and simulation, lasers, motor control, and water treatment.
The HPL50K0 offers the performance of a 3 phase (3 wire + earth) power supply without the need for a neutral connection. Additionally, the convenient input range (180VAC to 264VAC) removes the need for expensive facility upgrades that are often necessary for high power applications.
HPL5K0 Features include:
- Low line 3 phase (3 wire + earth) 180VAC to 264VAC input
- Nominal output voltages 60/100/200VDC
- Parallel operation for up to 5 units with synchronous output turn-on
- Analog & digital interfaces
- Multiple digital protocols: I²C PMBus; CANopen; MODBUS; SCPI
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) RS232 or UART mod standard option replacing standard RS485