The new grid and system protection NA003-M64 from TELE Haase combines all Central European standards in one device and can therefore be used universally. When operating alternative power generation, grid and system protection is required by law and, in the event of a grid failure, disconnects the power generation system (PV, generator, battery buffer) from the grid. This ensures that the distribution network is not affected.
In case of a defined grid failure the grid and system protection separates the energy producer (PV, generator, battery buffer) from the grid. Its function is very important for the reliable protection of the power grid and generating plants because it ensures that the connection of an energy generator does not impair the function or safety of the distribution grid.
The new NA003-M64 consists of two components:
- Protection relay that measures the grid voltage and grid frequency. It also contains the actual protection functions and generates the signal for grid disconnection.
- 1-2 tie switches that ensure the actual disconnection from the mains.
For the high availability of the supply network, short-term grid disturbances must not separate the producers from the grid. This function, called Fault Ride Through (FRT, refers in particular to short-term under voltages and over voltages. Depending on the type and power of the energy generator, different requirements apply here, which can be adjusted via the parameterization of the NA003-M64.
- One device for the entire Central European market.
- Easy handling for service personnel and commissioning engineers.
- Pre-configured parameter sets for Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy and England.
- Individual solutions can be implemented through a variety of configuration options.
- Integrated FRT (Fault ride through).
- Replaces older devices without changes in the control cabinet due to the design and availability of older certificates.