- For mounting of the profile rails the side wall is perforated with a grid of 10 mm to allow installation of modules in depth steps of 10 mm. This results in a flexible amount of free space behind the wiring level or in front of the operating level.
- The profile rails are connected to the side wall at the front using a special screw which ensures electrical bonding of the parts via a ring cutter under the head.
- The front and rear profile rails can be interchanged such that the wiring level which is normally at the rear can be implemented at the front of the subrack.
- The extensive range of accessories allows individual configuration.
- Fast and simple assembly:
Easy positioning of the profile rails thanks to raised embossing on the side wall.