Reliability and availability in a small space. The Effecta DCH series power supplies with UPS function are the most compact of its kind and impress with extraordinary overload behaviour. They are characterized by a variety of applications and their robust IP 20 housing is the perfect solution for all DIN rail applications. By the power boost mode, the DCH offers 300% of the rated power for 4 seconds or 200% for 4 minutes. Thus, it can be used as a reliable overload protection and is ideally suitable for consumers with high inrush currents, such as electric motors.
- Optionally temperature-controlled charging: External temperature sensor for optimal temperature controlled charging voltage.
- One device for many battery types: Since the user can select several predefined charging curves via jumper, the DCH series is suitable for all types of batteries. Standard open and sealed AGM or lead-acid batteries can be used. Ni-Cd and Li-ion batteries can be used optionally. Recharging is done via automatic 4-step battery charge according to IUoU. A “boost” charge is selectable.
- Wide range of applications: A variety of certifications (including UL 60950-1, CE) enables the global use of the DCH series as well as in areas where specific standards are required.
- Extensive diagnostics: Errors are detected early through comprehensive measurements, such as: battery not connected, sulfated battery, short circuit, reverse polarity of the connections or suitability of the type of battery (voltage test).
- Wide input voltage range: The DC UPS can be operated in an extremely wide input voltage range of 90 to 305 V.
- Reliable technology: The components of the DCH series represent a highly reliable and efficient technology with an MTBF of> 300,000 h according to IEC61709.
- Effective technology: Thanks to the use of advanced technology, the DCH series reaches an efficiency of more than 91%.
- Communication and control: Electrically isolated relay contacts are available to monitor the power supply.
- Further communication interfaces: MODBUS devices > 400W, Integration and configuration via separate software, Interface for parallel operation: redundancy or capacity expansion on certain models possible (see specifications).